CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Sisterlock Training Class, Learning & Laughter

Well I took the Sisterlock Consultant Training class and guess who helped teach the class 2 out of the 4 days that I was there........

That's right! Dr. Cornwell herself! This women has got to be one of the most down to earth, funny, intellectual people that I have ever met. She is really cool and so funny!

Dr Cornwell's sisters and niece helped teach the class as well and they all have a wonderful sense of humor and made the class so enjoyable. I felt so privileged to be taught by the originator of Sisterlocks and her family. I learned so much.

It was so many different kinds of Sisterlocks there. There were colored locks........


Long Flowing Locks................

Short Cute Locks......................


Caucasian Locks....................


All of the locks were beautiful and original.

During the four days, friends were made and so much was learned. It was really a fantastic experience that allowed me to learn not only the Sisterlock method but so so much more!












Until next time, Love and blessings to everyone!

5 comments:

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Wow you were sourounded by so many beautiful people and locks. I know you had a great time. What an experience. Take Care

NappTown said...

Yeah we had a good time and learned a lot too! BTW I like your new page. Really cool! :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow the girl under the short cute locs caption is my homegirl Africa. I loved her traditional locs but her her SL's are just gorgeous.

NappTown said...

Yeah that is Africa! She is such a sweetie. Her dad showed me a pic of her traditional locks. I told her that must have been really hard to cut them. They were so long! But her sisterlocks are slammin!

Here, There, Elsewhere... and more said...

HI, No idea how I ended up here but I LOVE what I've seen/read - just one question (as an African who looks more Swedish than African) why would anyone with beautiful African hair want to go blond..?
I'm a natural blond of mixed blood, born and bred in Africa and soooo proud to be African (OK I don't look it, but who cares..?) and I really do not enjoy being blond...everyone treats me like an idiot..!
I'm a Political and Economic Science graduate, a linguist, I speak 5 languages (inclding Twi, swahili and Hausa - considered as dialects) - I don't blog about any of this but...so what..?
Hava a great day.:)