CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Youngest Re-tightening Client

Although I have not put in a full installation since taking the Sisterlocks class, I have been keeping my skills sharp by doing re-tightings. Below is my youngest client. She was 4 when I first started her. But in the 5 months that I have been doing her hair she has turned 5. With her mother's permission I decided to showcase her on my blog. Introducing, Ms. Nataliea! Isn't she just the cutest!









She has soft hair that crawls, but it is coming right along. I think everyone that I know with sisterlocks had their hair lock before mine did. If my memory is correct, I believe her locks are about a year. I did not start locking until after 2 years. This is us after 6 hours of re-tightening. It takes a bit longer because of many, many,many breaks and that fact that she is really tender headed. She is a joy though. You just have to love her! And hear locks are gorgeous!


2 comments:

Naturally Sophia said...

What a little cutie! I wonder what my hair would have been like if I started at that age...hmmm

You did an excellent job.

NappTown said...

She is a cutie. Unless the texture of your hair has changed drastically I believe that it would be just the way it is now. Gorgeous!!!! Not for sure, just a thought