CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Love my locks but....

Thinking of cutting them off. It will be five years this November and I am seriously considering it. Not sure yet, but maybe. I will never to go back straight but I will not have locks. Have not made my mind up yet though. It's just one of those things when it's time for a new beginning. IF and I do mean if I do, it will be one of the hardest things I've done in my life. My locks are a part of me. Decisions, decisions!!!?????

PS Does anyone know of a good natural stylist in the Detroit area?

4 comments:

Sunshine said...

Hello...just wanted to say, think loooong and hard before you do it. I was loced for three years and combed mine out. Was not thinking about how I was going to have to do my hair more often. That lasted four months...I re-loced my hair...lol! God Bless!

Nubian1 said...

I have been there too. This is my second set. Why dont you try pipe cleaner curls. They really do shrink the length and you could where it that way and see what if feels like to have it short again. Or how about cutting it into a style. You may as well have some fun while you feel like this without actually doing the drastic.xx

deleted said...

If I may ask, why are you thinking of cutting them?

Good luck w/ your choice ;o)

NappTown said...

Francesca, I got tired of the same look. I either had curls or a pony tail. I wanted more of a style. It also was getting hard to manage because I had sooooo much hair. As you can see from my last post I cut them and I truly belieive it was the best thing I ever did. Especially cause it is about to be summer and they can be a little hot.