CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

New cut flat ironed. Be careful with this one. I lost 7 locks because I got the irons too hot and I had just dyed my hair. I would not recommend this for everyone. The last 3 post were taken appoximately 2 months ago. My hair is just now getting back healthy. Although I love the color I will say that it changes my texture dramatically!!!! It was also very dry. I conditioned it with sisterlock moisture treatment under the dryer after washes and spritzed it with 1/2 moisturizer treatment and 1/2 water everyday at least twice a day to get it back to feeling softer. Althought this look gave me a little trouble it was slamming. My hair was swinging and swaying. Women were looking and asking what was it I had in my hair. I politely told them Sisterlocks, and then just giggled to myself. Good thing is after a wash I was back to something totally different. That is what I love about sister locks, they are so versatile

0 comments: