CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Styles






Here I am with more styles. I did a roller set. I needed to finger through it more. The next day it looked better. I used the hard rollers with the clamp on fasteners. I soon came to realize that those rollers are not so good for locks. They left holes in some of my locks and my consultant had to fix them. I currently use rods and soft spikes to obtain curls. I believe I was about 8 or 9 months locked here.

2 comments:

BlaqKofi said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your locks are coming along great. I can see the happiness on your face. I have very little free time to read blogs. I'm getting married, planning a wedding and honeymoon, moving to another state, and changing jobs - so I can barely breathe right now. (I'm not ready to mention this on my blog yet.) But wanted to let you know how much your words of encouragement mean. Peace & blessings.

BlaqKofi

NappTown said...

Congratulations! Blessings and good wishes to you! I was looking at some of your new post and just happened to notice a ring on your finger. I do not know why but I thought.... "Is that an engagement ring?" Who knew I was on to something.:-) I am so happy for your new beginnings. I am sure you will be blessed. Soon you will probably be too busy to post but as soon as you can please keep us abreast of your exciting transitions. I will be here. Stop by just to check me out sometimes.
God Bless