CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

Up until this point I am following the directions of my consultant. I wash my hair with sister locks starter shampoo and that is pretty much it. I am still braiding and banding. It is amazing how my hair makes it own natural oil. Especially when I massage the scalp. Well I am up to the 6th month of my chronological preview of my SL's I will post again soon to bring you all the way up until now (which is 13 months) I hope these pics and the small amount of info that I have given helps someone out. I Can not say enough good things about SL's. My kids tease me and tell me that they can not believe that I like my hair. When I had permed styles I hardly ever liked my hair. Now I just love it. Have a good weekend!

0 comments: