CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Introduction

I am new to this blog thing. But I feel as if I know many of you. I finally created my own blog so that I can talk and share. It really was not as time consuming as I thought. I have been on loc down for 13 months now. I plan to post my journey soon. This is my first post and of course I am running out the door. I just wanted to say that BlaqKofi is the person that convinced me to get sister locks. She gave so much info and her hair is slammin! She seems so nice and down to earth as well as many other bloggers I have viewed. I have 3 Brunsli ties already and plan to get a few of the Tomoka Twist real soon. I am excited about my blog and hope to gain friends and more info regarding Sisterlocks as well as other topics. Well I have to go. Chat with you soon.

4 comments:

Maryee said...

Your blog is one of the nicest well put together "new" blogs in the community. Your posts are informative, pics clear, and flow nice. Your hair has grown since since your install and I see why you love your Sisterlocks! Keep on bloggin'! Blessings...

NappTown said...

OMG! Thank you Maryee!! That means a lot coming from you. You and your sister are so talented and your blogs are the bomb!!So hearing that from you is very flattering.
Thanks again....

Sis. RJQueen10 said...

wow, Wow, WOW! I read you month of January post backwards from the newest to the oldest posts. You have inspired me. Your hair has really, really, really, really did I say really grown? Seeing my hair everyday, it feels like there is not any progress, but I know that there is growth. Thanks for stopping by my blogspot and letting me know you were there by leaving a comment. I appreaciate you.

RJQueen10

NappTown said...

sis rjqueen, I have been checking you out and yes your hair has grown! From what I can tell we have similar hair types. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Makes me feel good that I gave a person an insight on how sisterlocks mature. As you know, all are different, but it still helps to see others. I will be checking you out to see your progress.
Stay blessed