CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

15months

Greetings everyone. Hope this Friday finds you happy in spirit and well in health. Just wanted to post pics of.........MY HAIR!! I must say that I love my sisterlocks.
They have brought me a freedom that I did not deem possible regarding loving how my hair looks and the low maintenance to acheive that look. My hair moves and is soft and shakeable.:-)

I am getting better at self portraits. Hope these show some texture and capture how my hair looks in person. Some of these came out pretty interesting.

Have a good weekend! Love, peace and blessings!

6 comments:

CardioBunny said...

Hi there, you've been tagged! If you care to play along, the rules are as follows:

1. link to the person that tagged you
2. post the rules on your blog
3. share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

NappTown said...

Ok Let me see if I can get this right. I am not familiar with posting links and stuff but I will try. :-)

Chantal said...

Your hair looks great! It's nice to see the progression in photos all together too.

Lakia said...

I love the color at the ends. Very pretty!

NappTown said...

Thanks for the compliments Chantel and Lakia. Chantel, I am glad you like how I tried to show my progression. When I was trying to decide if I wanted Sisterlocks I used to try and find blogs that showed how they started and what they looked like over time. It took me a while to start my blog but I kept taking pics. Then I got all my pics together and put it together in like 2 days!:-)
Stay blessed

SeZ said...

I really like the bottom pic you looking cool like what, what :-}