CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

I've been tagged.....

I have been tagged by s0utherngirl so here is my attempt at trying to post links and stuff. LOL!

1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I am a left handed middle child. Don't worry, I am still relatively normal. LOL!
2. Golf relaxes me. I love it
3. I love music. Of all kind. My sister used to call me jukebox because I would always start singing a song that would relate to the situation we were in. She said I always have a song in my heart.
4. My first automatic car was in 1997. I love manual cars. They are sporty, cost less and are usually more fuel efficient. The only reason I have an automatic now is because after my second child my knees started acting up on me. And the clutch was just aggravating the situation.
5. An email was circulated that instructed my friends and family to describe me in one word. Some said funny and some real. No one used any other words but those two. I was like wow........interesting. And true.
6. I have excellent intuition. I do not know why. My husband thinks it is amazing. I told him I think it is partly a gift and partly because I listen and am very aware of my surroundings.
I tag
cluizel
lovin'itnappy
sisterlockadoration
kinkyawakenings
brunsli
chocolocs

6 comments:

Linda said...

Hi,
You have a nice blog. You are right, I haven't blogged in so long. I even took some pictures over the holidays, but never got to do anything with them. I have been so busy with so many things. Anyway I love your pictures. It is easy to appreciate the growth. You locks look great. You've encouraged me to do better, so i will try. Be blessed...

Linda

CardioBunny said...

I need to learn how to drive a stick. A friend gave me a couple of lessons but I definitely need more practice before getting on the road :)

Jena Evans said...

NappTown,

Thanks for stopping by... I like your blog and share a few of the same likes in reading... BTW... what is THREE... Who is it by???

Blessings

YourLocs/Rock~

Linda said...

Hittin you back kup regarding the diet tips.
Napptown, one thing I have found that has been helpful is eating from a smaller plate. I use a dessert plate and try to fill it with veggies. I have given up anything white. I only due true Whole grains from cereal to bread to crakers. I primarily drink water and herbal teas. My occasional deviation might be Crystal light Peach tea, 100% juice (no sugar), or the rare Diet pop. More fresh fruits and veggies. Of course the exercise part. It has become part of my life. As a mother I neglected myself to a fault in the last 8 years or so, I got back to being physical. I recently upped the ante and have been exercising 5 times per week instead of my usual 3-4 times. Well, best wishes to you in this area. Remember, make it a lifestyle change and it will work and stay. Be blessed...

NappTown said...

Jen, Three can be found in the Christian section. The author is Ted Dekker. If you like mystery and suspense and a whole lot of action then you will like this book.

Sis. RJQueen10 said...

I love your tag responses they were most excellent and "real".

I always wanted to learn how to play golf, that never has happened.

My identical twin sister is left-handed so I know how special you left handers can be. She is a excellent Volleyball player because when she spikes the ball the direction she looks to be aiming for is not where the ball ends up. So it is difficult to defend against her spikes.

I am the middle child, what is typically said about middle children?

I learned how to drive, in a standard car. It was so stressful, especially when we were on a hill and I let up too much off the clutch (I think that is what it's called). Well the car turned off and started rollin' backwards down the hill. I was hoping I would not roll into the car behind us. I was trying to restart the car in 2nd gear. Needless to say, I drive an automatic now.

I think humor second to love, is the spice of life. So stay funny!

I really enjoyed your post, thanks for sharing!

RJQueen10